Add CV Review Step
You can add any number of CV Review Steps to your pipelines. Add different levels of CV Reviews with different reviewer groups to evaluate candidates in different angles. First of all you need to have a pipeline. Then follow these steps;
Add a CV Review Step to a Pipeline
- Go to the "Edit" mode of the pipeline
- Click on blue "Add Evaluation Stage" button on top right bottom. Then you will see a popup
- Enter a Stage Name. This is only for your reference (Stage Name cannot be changed later)
- Select "CV Review" as the Stage Type.
- Add Reviewers (If there are no reviewers in the list, Go to Manage Users and Add Reviewers as Users to the account)
- Enter a minimum pass score (1-100). This value will be taken as the pass/fail threshold value for candidates
- Enter a Review Criteria. This will be available for reviewers when they conduct CV reviews. Basically, you can give some guidelines to them on what to check on CVs
- Click "Next"
- Check if everything is correct. If yes, click "Submit"
Let's see how to conduct a CV review.