Add External Assessment Step
You can add any number of External Assessment Steps to your pipelines. Add different Assessments to evaluate candidates in different angles. First of all you need to have a pipeline. Then follow these steps;
Add External Assessment Step to a Pipeline
- Go to the "Edit" mode of the pipeline.
- Click on blue "Add Evaluation Stage" button on top right bottom. Then you will see a popup.
- Enter a Stage Name. This is only for your reference (Stage Name cannot be changed later).
- Select "External Assessment" as the Stage Type.
- Add Reviewers (If there are no reviewers on the list, Go to Manage Users and Add Reviewers as Users to the account)
- Enter a minimum pass score (1-100). This value will be taken as the pass/fail threshold value for candidates
- Enter a Review Criteria. This will be available for reviewers when they evaluate assessments. Basically, you can give some guidelines to do the marking.
- Click "Next".
- Check if everything is correct. If yes, click "Submit"
Let's see how to conduct an External Assessment.