Getting Started - 101
Welcome to HireTrace. As a recruiter or a decision maker of the company, you have made a right decision to choose HireTrace as your recruitment management software. Let's explore how HireTrace can make you a smart recruiter while finding the right talent for your company.
If you have already created an account in HireTrace, start from here . Otherwise Let's start by creating an account. All you need is a valid email address.
Create an Account
- Go to HireTrace Sign Up Page.
- Enter the company name (You can change this later if you want)
- Enter your email
- Enter a strong password. Your password should have at least 8 characters
- Then, click on "Sign Up"
- You will land on a new page, asking for email verification. You should have received an email with a 6 digit code (Sometimes the email can be inside your spam box). Enter it and click "Verify"
Congratulations, you just created a HireTrace account for your company. To learn all the benefits of HireTrace, Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Add Users (Other Hiring Team Members) - Follow this guide to invite other users to the HireTrace account. It's free and it will ensure a better collaborative hiring environment.
- Configure Mandatory Settings - There are few configurations you need to do with the account. It will take only a few minutes.
- Create a Hiring Pipeline
- Add Evaluation Steps to the Pipeline
- Activate the Pipeline
- Input Candidates to the Pipeline
Now you can start evaluating candidates using different evaluation techniques. Such as Automated CV Filters, CV Reviews, Interviews, External Assessments, etc.
Explore Available Evaluation Techniques
To explore more features, go through below articles as well.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.