Effective Date: 2022-01-01
Welcome to HireTrace.
By using the service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information only for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it in compliance with applicable laws and using relevant laws, industry standards and practices that are generally accepted.
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to;
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters; marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
Usage Data We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit the time and date of your visit; the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, However; if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data Electrobeam (Pvt) Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes.
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
We don't share your personal information with third parties. Aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and service.
We always ensure your privacy of data you entered and we collected. We also do not have the access and do not give pipeline access to any third parties and we do not sell details you entered when creating the pipelines, uploaded CVs or any other information you created through pipelines to any kind of third parties.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services' privacy policies.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merge acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- Fulfil the purpose for which you provide it
- For the purpose of including your company's logo on our website
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent in any other cases
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property; or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
IT Behavioral Remarketing We do not use remarketing services to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service.
Payments We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We ensure the protection and do not provide your cards details for any party.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware of that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We hope that any questions or concerns you raise about our use of your information can be addressed.