Create a Hiring Pipeline
Follow these steps to create a new pipeline
- Go to Hiring Pipelines tab (https://hiretrace.io/app/company/pipelines)
- Click on "Create New Pipeline" button on top right corner. Then you will see a popup
- Enter a pipeline name. Use unique names (pipeline name cannot be changed later)
- Select a suitable department from the drop down (department cannot be changed later)
- Enter the job position of the vacancy (position cannot be changed later)
- Enter the job description and click "Next"
- Click "Add Qualifications" to add qualifications one by one
- Click "Add Resposibilities" to add roles and responsibilities one by one
- Click "Next"
- Check if everything is correct. If yes, click "Submit"
Now you have created a new empty pipeline. If you need to edit anything, learn how to edit pipeline. Then learn how to
add evaluation steps to the pipeline.